SIHH 2014 opens up in a little over 3 hours and we will try to bring you all the latest updates from Geneva in regards to the Panerai news and model lists. A few rumors that have been swirling around the Panerai circles in regards to Panerai. Here are a few things that have been discussed but not confirmed in any way.
- Panerai is phasing out there non in-house movements and replacing them with in-house movements. This will affect a lot of the base models.
- New Panerai in-house movements.
- Some of the base models might be released with the new in-house movements. It is unknown if they are going to keep the same reference numbers or issue new ones for these classic models.
Coverage begins at 12:30AM PST
01/20/14 – 12:45PST
- Radiomir 1940 Choronograph Platino PAM518
- Radmior 1940 Chronograph Oro Rosso PAM591
- Radiomir 1940 Chronograph Oro BlancoLuminor
- Luminor Base 8 Days PAM560
- Luminor Base 8 Days PAM561
- Luminor Base Titanio PAM562
- Luminor Marina 8 Days Acciaio PAM563
- Luminor Marnia 8 Days Tatanio PAM564
- Luminor 1950 Left Handed 3 Days Acciaio PAM557
- Luminor 1950 Chrono Monospulsante Left Handed 8 Days Titanio PAM579
- Pocket Watch 3 Days Oro Rosso
- Pocket Watch 3 Days Oro Bianco
01/20/13 – 02:30 PST
The price list for the 2014 line has been released in Euros along with their estimated release dates. Click here to view the 2014 Panerai Price List.
01/20/14 – 13:00PST
There are 3 other models that haven’t had much press information released on them at SIHH as well. Thanks to Time & Tide Watches for these pictures of the other 2.
Panerai 569 Destro Submersible in Titanium 8 Days with a Hobnail Dial
Panerai 533 GMT 10 Days
A domed Desk Clock
Thanks to instagram poster @vdzeletovic we have an image on another unofficial release from Panerai. This piece is a 44mm Luminor 8 Giorni Brevettato that is rumored to be a limited run of 1000 pieces and in the $7,700 price range. The reference number is believed to be the PAM590
Another 2 Panerai models surfaced today at SIHH. Scouring Instagram I saw these two 42mm GMT models. Both of them have a polished case and hobnail “woven texture” dial. One has a power reserve and the other does not. Photo Credit on one of the photos goes to “The Hour Glass Watches”
Thanks to Instagram Poster @david_mrobinson we get a sneak peak at the Panerai PAM530 GTM 24 Hour Automatic.